People have practised detoxification for ages. It has been practised in many cultures of the world in form of fasts, juice diets, etc. In detoxification your body is internally cleaned so as to remove all toxins and impurities. To detoxify we can follow fasting regime, make changes into the dietary intake along with this give our body complete rest; all these steps makes the blood clean and increase body efficiency and strength. You become more lively, energetic and agile. You can follow different routines to get rid of the toxins from the body.
Most common detox routines are:
- Detox by Fasting
- Detox using Extra Virgin Coconut Oil
- Going on a liquid diet
- Sugar detox
- Many more detoxification agents
Coconut oil is one such detoxification agent that has been around for centuries. It comes in different variants but the best detoxifying agent is the Extra Virgin Raw Coconut Oil. It is a source of simpler fatty acids that are transferred directly to the liver for absorption instead of being stored by the body as fats.
On a detox regime it is very essential that our body gets ample amount of energy for proper working of our organs. Extra Virgin Raw Coconut oil ensures that this energy is supplied to the body regularly even when a lower quantity of food intake is there. It is believed to have properties that simply help in detoxification your body by flushing the toxins out. The oil cleans the toxins from your system due to its medicinal properties of removing and fighting microbial and parasitic infections. Coconut oil lowers the blood sugar levels and fights cholesterol. Coconut oil combats four basic conditions in a detox regime:
- Fungal Infections
- Digestive Conditions
To start the coconut oil detox regime you need to use an extra virgin raw coconut oil because of its high percentage of natural ingredients. Start a detox diet by introducing coconut oil into your routine diet. Once your body has adapted to the oil, start the detox routine.
How to detox using Jeeva Premium Extra Virgin Coconut Oil?
You need to start consuming only Jeeva Premium Extra Virgin coconut oil in a day. Take 2 spoons of coconut oil in the morning with lemon juice and then 1-2 spoons during the day whenever you feel a need for energy. Oil can be consumed raw or could be mixed in yoghurt or warm water. The maximum number of oil intake during a day should not exceed 14 spoons.
Extra Virgin Raw Coconut Oil has a lot of detoxification benefits like:
- It reduces blood sugar levels
- Controls cholesterol
- Removes bacteria, protects the teeth from cavities and gives them a shinier surface
- Flushes out toxins from the body
- Helps stabilise the digestive system
- Protects against any kind of fungal infection
The person undergoing a coconut oil detoxification needs to keep a lot of things in mind. The precautions that one needs to follow are:
- Drink a lot of water when on a coconut detox diet
- Some people feel symptoms of nausea, joint pains, headache, etc. Don’t be scared this is a sign that the body is being removed of the toxins
- If you are pregnant or breastfeeding than consult a doctor before going on any kind of detox diet
Detoxification is the best and most reliable way of keeping yourself fit, healthy and active. The less toxins in our body the more life we have.
Buy it from Harrods, London. Start healing today.
- Like our Facebook page – https://www.facebook.com/JeevaNaturals
- Follow us on Twitter – https://twitter.com/Jeeva_Naturals
- Business Page : https://www.linkedin.com/company/jeevauk